Welcome to Sleep Apnoea Association ACT's website! Please look around.
Meeting Dates for 2017 - from 2.00pm - 4.30pm:
- February 18th - Dr Grant Wilson, Sleep & Lifestyle Clinic
- April 15th - Don Fischer - Fischer Agencies Goulburn
- June 17 th - Dr Rosianna Wee - Consultant Physician Dept of Respiratory Medicine Canberra Hospital
- August 26th - Dr Carol Huang - Consultant Physician Dept of Respiratory Medicine Canberra Hospital
- October 21st - AGM - Mr Joe Soda - Chair, Sleep Disorders Australia
- November 18th - Dr Mark Hurwitz - Consultant Physician Dept Respiratory Medicine Canberra Hospital
Electricity Rebate Reminder: If you are using a nCPAP machine do not forget to apply for your electricity rebate as a user of life support machinery. This gives you prioity of reinstatement after power failure as well as a rebate in the cost of your electricity. To those new to the use of nCPAP, to obtain this rebate all you need is a letter from your Sleep Specialist and to contact your electricity supplier.