Welcome to Sleep Apnoea Association ACT's website! Please look around.
We are Affiliated Member of the:
Health Care Consumers' Association Inc (HCCA Inc) contact Ph: 02 6230 7800) AND
Self Help Organisations United Together Inc (SHOUT Inc) contact Ph: 02 6290 0198)
Our Latest Newsletter:
Next Meetings Dates & Notices:
Meeting Dates and Guest Speakers for 2018 (Saturday) - from 2.00pm - 4.00pm (Canberra Southern Cross Club Woden
- June 16th - Harry Katsaros, Pharmacist & Managing Owner, Hughes Capital Chemist.
- August 18th - Bespoke Medicl Represenatives (new ApneaSeal 3D CPAP Mask technology)
- October 20th - Annual General Meeting and Mr Don Fischer, SleepZone Goulburn (confirmed).
- November 17th - Dr Grant Wilson, Principal Canberra Sleep & Lifestyle Clinic (confirmed).
- >> SAA Members Christmas Luncheon - Saturday 15 December 2018 (12 noon) BuyYO Food and drink.
Luck door prizes and free juice on the table.
Electricity Rebate Reminder: If you are using a nasal Positive Airway Pressure (nPAP) machine do not forget to apply for your electricity rebate as a user of life support machinery. This gives you prioity of reinstatement after power failure as well as a rebate in the cost of your electricity. To those new to the use of nCPAP, to obtain this rebate all you need is a letter from your Sleep Specialist and to contact your electricity supplier.