Current and Archived Newsletters:
- Information and Resources: (click on item below)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA) - Information and Guide Booklet
- SAA Membership Application Form
- Professor Colin Sullivan - Inventor of the CPAP Machine
- Assistance for Pensioners - There is a Government Scheme in the ACT for assisting eligible pensioners and Centrelink Health Care card holders with free CPAP machines and masks called the Domiciliary Oxygen and Respiratory Support Scheme (DORSS) . Talk to the committee for details or click here for the ACT Health link.
- Essential Medical Equipment Allowance: The Commonwealth Government provides an allowance of $160 per annum for "Essential Medical Equipment" such as CPAP and Oxygen concentrators - contact Centrelink for details or the application form can be found on the MyGov Centrelink website..
- Other useful links
- News & Media Articles (Click Here)